- AZ General Contractor since 1987
- AZ Electrical Contractor since 1993
- B.S. in Mechanical Engineering Technology, Arizona State University
- International Association of Electrical Inspectors (IAEI) Electrical Inspector Certification
- Arizona Independent Electrical Contractor Association (AIECA) Electrical Apprenticeship Certification
- 1990-1993: Commercial electrical inspector for the city of Phoenix, Arizona.
- 1982-1990: Hyde Electric Vice President in charge of all estimators and field personnel in Phoenix, Arizona.
- 1987-2008: President and owner of Timber Buildings, Inc. in Phoenix, Arizona specializing in tenant improvements.
- 1984-1987: R.W. Horton Construction General Superintendent responsible for all field operations.
- 1981-1984: Owned and operated Drywall Doctor in Glendale, Arizona, specializing in commercial interior framing, sheetrocking, taping and texturing.
- 1978-1981: Dri-Wall Systems (Wahlers) in Phoenix, Arizona. Supervised sheetrocking, taping, and texturing of commercial interiors.
- 1965-1969: United States Marine Corps, Vietnam