- AZ General Contractor since 1987
- AZ Electrical Contractor since 1993
- B.S. in Mechanical Engineering Technology, Arizona State University
- International Association of Electrical Inspectors (IAEI) Electrical Inspector Certification
- Arizona Independent Electrical Contractor Association (AIECA) Electrical Apprenticeship Certification
- 1990-1993: Commercial electrical inspector for the city of Phoenix, Arizona.
- 1982-1990: Hyde Electric Vice President in charge of all estimators and field personnel in Phoenix, Arizona.
- 1987-2008: President and owner of Timber Buildings, Inc. in Phoenix, Arizona specializing in tenant improvements.
- 1984-1987: R.W. Horton Construction General Superintendent responsible for all field operations.
- 1981-1984: Owned and operated Drywall Doctor in Glendale, Arizona, specializing in commercial interior framing, sheetrocking, taping and texturing.
- 1978-1981: Dri-Wall Systems (Wahlers) in Phoenix, Arizona. Supervised sheetrocking, taping, and texturing of commercial interiors.
- 1965-1969: United States Marine Corps, Vietnam
- California licensed electrical contractor
- Certification in CAT 5 wiring terminations
- Delta College A/C controls and systems
- 1996-present: General Contractor & Electrical Contractor at Marken Corporation in Scottsdale, Arizona.
- 1993-1996: Designed and built energy management systems for G.J. Enterprises in California.
- 1986-1993: Commercial electrician at Tomstar Controls in California specializing in the installation of energy management systems.
- 1979-1986: Commercial electrician at Hyde Electric in Phoenix, Arizona specializing in fast paced tenant improvement installations.